Sunday, May 14, 2006

In Court Documents, Federal Attorney Admits CIA Targeted Innocent Texas Citizen Who Is Also Being Targeted With Deadly Electronic Weapons


In response to the accusations, government officials claim to use electronic weaponry against only foreign enemies, but Mendoza, 52, of Mission TX, has uncovered shocking evidence in a lawsuit he recently filed that the CIA and NSA are authorizing the use of this weaponry against innocent Americans, including Mendoza.

"I have an admission from the federal attorney in the lawsuit I filed against the U.S. government that the CIA has targeted me and these weapons are being used against me and my family," said Mendoza,, in an extensive interview on Greg Szymanski's radio show, The Investigative Journal.

Mendoza has filed three lawsuits against the federal government to cease and desist with the use of such weapons, two of the cases being dismissed while the third is still pending.

"I also have included in my lawsuit a sworn statement from an FBI agent who verified that he was ordered to use electronic weaponry on innocent citizens as a part of a government program," added Mendoza.

Mendoza's Original Complaint: Case No. 4:05MC00003

Mendoza's Judicial Misconduct Complaint

Mendoza's Cease and Desist Letter to Porter Goss of the CIA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home