Friday, May 19, 2006

Bush Caught in a Lie About the 9/11 WTC Attacks


For the full explanation click here

President Bush has stated on two occasions that he saw a plane hit WTC 1:

Occasion 1: President Bush Holds Town Hall Meeting
CNN, Aired December 4, 2001
RealMedia video download of comment

"And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself..."

Occasion 2: President Holds Town Hall Forum on Economy in California
whitehouse.gov, January 5, 2002
WMA download of comment

"I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on..."

There is a problem with the above statements. There was no live video coverage of the first plane hitting the tower. There couldn't be. Video of the first plane hitting the tower did not surface until AFTER the second plane had hit.

This is confirmed by Booker Elementary School Principal Gwen Rigell in this Propaganda Matrix posting:

I had the opportunity to talk with Principal Gwen Rigell of Booker Elementary school for about twenty minutes. ... I asked her if in fact the President had been watching the events of 9-11 unfold on TV before he went into that classroom and she told me "Absolutely not". There was no TV in the corridor or anywhere near that classroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home